An exam-focused study of the three main issues about Hitler, designed specifically for today’s AS and A Level students.
This title covers:
• Why historians differ – an introduction to interpretations and historiography
• A brief biography, including a timeline and an ‘Understanding Hitler’ box
• Issue 1: How did he manage to get himself appointed Chancellor of Germany?
• Issue 2: Was he a weak dictator?
• Issue 3: Was there a Nazi social revolution?
• Hitler: an assessment
• Further reading
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
An accessible biography of Hitler for A level History studentsAbout the Author:
Mary Fulbrook is Professor of German History at University College London
Derrick Murphy, the Series Editor, is Deputy Principal, St Dominic’s VIth Form College, Harrow, and a Principal Examiner for OCR.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007173199