This exam practice book for A2 contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The author is a Principal Examiner for the leading A level Sociology Examining Board.
A2 Sociology includes:
• Exam questions covering all A2 topics
• Sudents’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember’ sections
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back
• Very thorough and helpful coverage of synoptic questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The main focus of this book is to provide students with all the skills they need to achieve higher marks, question by question. The key is using students' answers with specific mark-building guidance rather than the model answer approach.From the Back Cover:
`A2 Sociology' fits the new AQA specification perfectly. Written by an author team of Chief Examiners and Principal Examiners, it provides everything students need for success at A2, all in one place.
Key features include
* The fullest coverage of the key Methods in Context question of any A2 textbook
* Comprehensive coverage of all the key topics, pitched at the right level for A2 students
* Exam questions, answers and Senior Examiner guidance on how to maximise marks
* Activities, Quick Check Questions and Summaries
* Free on-line support and additional teaching materials at the book's own dedicated website
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 000717196X