This exam practice book for A2 contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The author is an experienced examiner who has been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Physics exams.
A2 Physics includes:
• Exam questions covering all core A2 topics
• Students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember’ sections
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back
• Very thorough and helpful coverage of synoptic questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The main focus of this book is to provide students with all the skills they need to achieve higher marks, question by question. The key is using students' answers with specific mark-building guidance rather than the model answer approach.From the Author:
Mike Bowen-Jones is Head of Sciences at Bromsgrove School, Worcs. He is a Principal Examiner for a major examining board and has many years of AS level examining experience. He has been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Physics specifications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007171943
Book Description Collins, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007171943