This exam practice book for A2 contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The authors are experienced examiners who have been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Biology exams.
A2 Biology and Human Biology includes:
• Exam questions covering all core A2 topics
• Students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember’ sections
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back
• Very thorough and helpful coverage of synoptic questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The main focus of this book is providing students with all the skills they need to achieve higher marks, question by question. The key is using studentsí answers with specific mark-building guidance rather than the model answer approach.About the Author:
Alan Morris and Margaret Baker have many years of A level examining experience. They have been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Biology specifications and run ‘revision’ courses for A level throughout the UK.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7171862