This exam practice book for AS contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The author is an experienced teacher and examiner. This book gives students:
* Exam questions covering all core AS topics
• Students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember sections’
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The main focus of this book is providing students with all the skills they need to achieve higher marks, question by question. The key is using students' answers with specific mark-building guidance rather than the model answer approach.About the Author:
Michael Raw is Head of Geography at Bradford Grammar School and is Principal Examiner for A level Geography for a major examining board.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7171749