Gloria Thomas, whose methods are highly recommended by The Sunday Times, Red and Zest, brings you an extremely practical book to overcome your fears, phobias and anxieties. Using her skills as a master NLP practitioner, hypnotherapist and Reiki master she shows you how to take control of your fears even in the most demanding trigger situations.
• 70-80 per cent of the population suffer from an anxiety-related condition in the form of fear, phobia or panic attack. These can have a devastating effect on people’s lives, holding them back and making them feel isolated and depressed.
• Using her unique combination of skills as a master NLP practitioner, Thought Field Therapist, Hypnotherapist and Reiki Master, former sufferer Gloria Thomas gives readers the tools they need to take control of their fears in even the most knee-trembling situations and banish them forever.
• Covers specific trigger situations, such as crowds, air travel, conference speaking, visiting the dentist, agoraphobia, being on your own, the dark, etc, as well as first aid ‘what to do during an anxiety or panic attack’.
• Gloria’s techniques include thought field therapy, cognitive/behavioural techniques, visualization, affirmation, self-hypnosis scripts, breathing, anchoring, Reiki methods, etc.
• Free 60-minute CD as part of Gloria’s toolbox to guide readers through the visualizations and self-hypnosis exercises.
• Morale-boosting real-life stories
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“For some, a flutter of butterflies in the stomach isn’t a problem, but if worry holds you back, Gloria Thomas is here to help.”
– Independent on Sunday
Gloria Thomas is a master practitioner in NLP, advance hypnotherapist and Reiki master healer. She is joint head of the medical section at the Third Space in Soho, London, where she helps people overcome all manner of problems, including fears and anxiety, smoking cessation, weight loss, sexual problems, etc. She has featured in almost every national newspaper and magazine and her methods and workshops are highly recommended by all. She also runs her own motivational/life-coaching company called Reshape.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thorsons, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Ex Library Book with usual stamps and stickers. The free end page has been removed. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Bookseller Inventory # mon0005279483
Book Description Thorsons, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. All orders are dispatched the following working day from our UK warehouse. Established in 2004, we have over 500,000 books in stock. No quibble refund if not completely satisfied. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001135006
Book Description Thorsons 04/05/2004, 2004. Book Condition: used-good. - GREAT BOOK IN GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION, NORMALLY SENT SAME DAY FROM WAREHOUSE. Bookseller Inventory # 7719-9780007170227
Book Description Thorsons 04/05/2004, 2004. Book Condition: used-good. - GREAT BOOK IN GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION, NORMALLY SENT SAME DAY FROM WAREHOUSE. Bookseller Inventory # 9053-9780007170227
Book Description Thorsons 04/05/2004, 2004. Book Condition: used-good. GREAT BOOK IN GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION, NORMALLY SENT SAME DAY FROM WAREHOUSE. Bookseller Inventory # 9053-9780007170227
Book Description THORSONS, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. Ships from the UK within 24 hours. Ex Library. Bookseller Inventory # BBI2136147
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # TT01157810B
Book Description Thorsons, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. An EX-LIBRARY copy in VERY GOOD overall condition. May have some library stamps, marks etc. Another Explosive deal from Big Bang Books. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000074622
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001940516
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR002414293