Introducing Maths Frameworking … the resource that allows you to deliver the NNS Framework with complete confidence.
With its complete differentiation across all three years of KS3, Maths Frameworking offers you the most comprehensive and engaging route to Framework success.
This Teacher’s Pack contains resources designed to motivate and support Year 8 students currently working around NC Levels 3-4. It draws on Key Stage 2 objectives, which underpin the objectives in Key Stage 3, to provide lesson plans and homework sheets enabling students to access the Key Stage 3 curriculum. This pack offers a variety of features to help ‘take the work out of the Framework’.
Each lesson plan contains:
• Framework objectives to identify the key learning outcomes and make mapping easier
• Engaging oral and mental starter activities to involve the whole class
• Main lesson activities to help you lead students into exercise questions
• Plenary guidance to round off the NNS three-part lesson
• Homework sheets to consolidate classroom learning
The Teacher’s Pack also includes:
• Answers for all pupil book and homework questions
• Photocopiable Masters and Overhead Transparencies to take the work out of teaching
• Assessment tests with answers
• A free CD-Rom of all teacher pack materials
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“Takes the pressure off planning- which is superb” Nigel Wills, Head of Maths at Fort Hill School
‘…even at this early stage (only a week in) I have been really impressed with the scheme so far. Our NQTs love the lesson plans and say they really help with ideas and with them finding out what sort of level to teach a topic.
The lower set pupils love the workbooks, and they have been a great motivator. The books are clear and easy to read and are excellent practise for filling in SATs papers. Our only problem is that we struggle to get them to stop working and move on to their next lesson!
We had a very heated discussion with one Year 9 boy who was insisting taht he took his book home to carry on, and was very angry when we said he couldn’t take it home! These pupils who are usually fairly unmotivated are working through at a real pace.’
Cass Jackson, Barr Beacon Language College
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want