The handy A5 format and inclusion of town plans make this the ideal companion for travelling around Scotland.
• Clear attractive mapping of the whole of Scotland
• Fully indexed town plans of Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh & Glasgow
• Urban area maps to aid route planning
• Colour coded mapping sections
• Places of tourist interest are highlighted
• Has attractive layer colouring
• Includes information on radio stations
• Road network fully classified and colour coded
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of Scotland and part of northern England, extending down to Kendal and Scarborough in the south.
WHO THE PRODUCT IS OF INTEREST TO
This little atlas has a wealth of detail and has road mapping, urban area maps and an extensive town plan section. Ideal for anyone travelling around Scotland who requires a ‘Handy’ format.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 000716954X