Conveniently sized and illustrated throughout, the Good News Bible is the UK’s most popular Bible translation and the Sunrise edition is ideal for use in Secondary schools.
Key Features and Benefits of the Good News Bible, Sunrise edition:
• Accurate, reliable and easy to read and understand - ideal for the whole class
• Extra ’help’ sections to ensure ease of use
• Line illustrations liven up each page
• Used by 75% of Secondary Schools - the leading Schools Bible
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“a useful resource for both school and church use.” RE Today, Spring 2005From the Back Cover:
The Good News Bible is the leading easy-to-read Bible translation and with full colour illustrations of some of the best known Bible stories, and line drawings throughout the Bible text, the Rainbow Bible is ideal for younger readers.
Combining clarity with reliability, the GNB is a top choice for schools and churches as well as individual readers, and includes a wide range of extra features to help you get the most out of the Bible.
• Colour illustrations of well known Bible stories
• Black and white line drawings throughout
• Special endpapers with key bible stories for children
• Simple, straightforward lists of people, Bible stories, miracles and parables of Jesus, and passages for Christenings and other special occasions
• Clear, easy to use maps
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007166575
Book Description Collins, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007166575