This book provides a remarkably revealing picture of your total personality, by going beyond the simple twelve Sun signs and combining them with the twelve Moon signs. Sun Sign, Moon Sign gives you a deeper insight into your own-and your friends' and family's-true personality, and leaves you truly astounded at just how accurate astrology can be!
Find your Sun and Moon signs instantly with the easy-to-use tables.
• Learn the characteristics of each of the 144 Sun-Moon combinations.
• How the different Sun-Moon personalities behave in love, and their greatest strengths and weaknesses.
• Discover the personality secrets of your friends and family.
• Analysis of the Sun-Moon personalities of famous people.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Discover the key to your unique personality through the 144 sun-moon combinations
If you have ever had any doubts about astrology, this is the book that will prove its value to you once and for all. By going beyond the simple twelve Sun signs and combining them with the twelve moon signs, authors Charles and Suzi Harvey – two of the world's leading astrologers – provide 144 remarkably revealing pictures of your total personality.
• How well do you know yourself?
• Which of the 144 Sun-Moon types is yours?
• What are your particular strengths and weaknesses?
• Why do you decide to do one thing and then find yourself doing something quite different?
• How can you bring out your own creative magic?
Find the answers to these questions, and much more in 'Sun Sign, Moon Sign'. With the help of easy-to-use tables making it simple to discover your Moon sign, it describes the 144 Sun-Moon types, revealing the two very different sides of your nature, how they interact, and the conflicts and creative potential between them.
Through an exploration of personality types, famous lives and quotations, 'Sun Sign, Moon Sign' will give you a deeper insight into your own – and your friends and family's – true personality, and leave you truly astounded at just how accurate astrology can be!About the Author:
• The late Charles Harvey was a full-time astrologer and teacher for over 30 years. He was a renowned English astrological writer, teacher, and long-term president of the British Astrological Association.
• Suzi Harvey is a consultant astrologer astrological writer, teacher and psychotherapist. Editor of the Astrological Journal for ten years, she teaches for the Centre for Psychological Astrology (London) and the Faculty of Astrological Studies.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7165641
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007165641
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-000-14-0705000
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2004. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0007165641
Book Description Element Books Ltd. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007165641 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0002005