Renowned psychic and ghostbuster Katie Coutts really can talk to ghosts. In this book, she recounts her own ghostly experiences, with spine-tingling and often humorous case studies of notorious and not-so-notorious ghosts. She introduces to the ghosts she has known, from the phantom horseman to the ghost who made the bed!
• Introduction Katie Coutts and her amazing paranormal work.
• Katie's own encounters with ghosts, including the Germans soldiers who wouldn't go home and the car that moved by itself.
• The ghostly experiences of some of her clients, such as the remorseful nun and the sister that never was.
• Famous ghosts – Katie reinterprets many well-known ghost stories.
• Ghost stories from readers of Katie's column in the Sun – the best 25 out of the thousands she has received.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Katie Coutts is a psychic consultant, healer and ghostbuster, with her own psychic practice. She has a twice-weekly column in the Scottish Sun, which she has written for almost ten years. Readers write in with their questions about the paranormal, ghosts and life after death. She has also appeared on local and national radio and has written for women’s magazines, such as Bella.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Element, London, 2003. Trade Paperback. Book Condition: New. First. An excellent copy of this book. No creases to the spine or to the covers. Very tight, clean pages.In this book, Katie Coutts introduces the reader to the spirits she has known, from the dead biker singing 'Sweet Caroline' , to the unnerving story of the pretty doll cursed with a malignant spirit. Paranormal Occult. Bookseller Inventory # 013585
Book Description Element Books, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007163231