The CD-ROM contains all the material from the Year 9 Non-Specialist Teacher Pack which is fully customisable to meet your individual needs.
This resource offers great flexibility and support and is fully compliant with the QCA Scheme of Work.
The CD-ROM includes:
· A detailed topic list for every chapter with accompanying teacher notes
· Programme of Study references
· Comprehensive lesson plans with starter activities, plenaries and homework suggestions
· Practical and non-practical worksheets
· Extension exercises for the most able pupils
· A differentiated End of unit test with exemplar mark scheme denoting suggested levels
· Answers to all Pupil Book, worksheet and End of Unit test questions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Emma Poole is the KS3 Co-Ordinator at Roade School in Northamptonshire. She is a very well established Science author, most recently for the hugely successful Collins GCSE Science series.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want