Access Resources 1,2 and 3 offer photocopiable teaching resources to accompany the existing English Frameworking texts. Specific activities support lower-achieving students through the Key Stage 3, levels 3, 4 and 5 English Framework course.
• Delivers literacy activities based on the main English Frameworking texts but specifically aimed at Level 4
• Focuses each activity on the key objective most likely to prove difficult for students at this level
• Completes the differentiation package for English Frameworking by offering one activity sheet per spread
• Uses the same text and stimulus materials as the main English Frameworking textbooks
• Provides sheets that may also be used as targeted homework tasks
• A grid is provided to show exactly how activities match the English Framework objectives
• The Teacher’s Notes for each spread on differentiation support lower-ability students through the ‘rest of the lesson’, particularly Starter and Plenary sessions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• Julia Strong is the Deputy Director of the National Literary Trust and led the author team for English Frameworking. Julia is also the author of Literacy at 11-14 and Literacy Across the Curriculum.
• Pam Bloomfield is a former Literacy Coordinator at Westfield School, Hertfordshire. Pam is currently a Literacy Consultant and is the author of Soundbites Teaching Resources A and B, and co-author of English Frameworking.
• Kim Kenny is a KS3 English Consultant in the City of Westminster.
• Jenny Plastow is a Literacy consultant in Hertfordshire.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2003. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Very Good+. Bookseller Inventory # 20984