Access Resources 1,2 and 3 offer photocopiable teaching resources to accompany the existing English Frameworking texts. Specific activities support lower-achieving students through the Key Stage 3, levels 3, 4 and 5 English Framework course.
• Delivers literacy activities based on the main English Frameworking texts but specifically aimed at Level 4
• Focuses each activity on the key objective most likely to prove difficult for students at this level
• Completes the differentiation package for English Frameworking by offering one activity sheet per spread
• Uses the same text and stimulus materials as the main English Frameworking textbooks
• Provides sheets that may also be used as targeted homework tasks
• A grid is provided to show exactly how activities match the English Framework objectives
• The Teacher’s Notes for each spread on differentiation support lower-ability students through the ‘rest of the lesson’, particularly Starter and Plenary sessions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• Julia Strong is the Deputy Director of the National Literary Trust and led the author team for English Frameworking. Julia is also the author of Literacy at 11-14 and Literacy Across the Curriculum.
• Pam Bloomfield is a former Literacy Coordinator at Westfield School, Hertfordshire. Pam is currently a Literacy Consultant and is the author of Soundbites Teaching Resources A and B, and co-author of English Frameworking.
• Kim Kenny is a KS3 English Consultant in the City of Westminster.
• Jenny Plastow is a Literacy consultant in Hertfordshire.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2003. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Very Good. Very Good: a copy that has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Bookseller Inventory # mon0007468669
Book Description Collins Educational, 2003. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Very Good+. Bookseller Inventory # 20984