Instant revision notes, with self-check questions and grade-boosting tutorials in a pocket-sized book. Written by senior examiners and experienced teachers who know what students need for that final – instant – check!
· Clear explanation of what you need for GCSE – ready-made, instant revision notes
· Short Self-check Questions for all GCSE areas
· Answers to every Question
· Grade-boosting Tutorials from the examiner
· Unique Score Chart helps you check your progress
· Clear, modern designs
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
EVERYTHING THAT YOU NEED FROM THE START OF YOUR COURSE TO THE FINAL EXAMS IN ONE BOOK
“The Tutorials are great” Teacher
The Collins Study and Revision Guides are truly interactive – with Tutorials written by the examiners – helping you to study and revise in what teachers know is the best possible way.
“An easy and simple way to learn” Parent
Full-colour, clear designs and careful explanations make the Collins Study & Revision guides the easiest way to the best grades.
“You don’t end up hitting a dead end without hints” Student
There’s a Question to let you check everything you’ve learned. Every Question has an Answer. Every Answer has a Tutorial from the examiner. You’re never left without help!
“Makes me feel I’d be doing something really worthwhile to improve my grade” Student
For every topic, there are real GCSE questions for exam practice and ‘model answers’ to show you how to boost your grade.
What’s in this book
· All the information that you need for your course
· Check yourself questions to test your understanding
· Answers with examiner’s tutorials
· The examiner’s advice to boost your grade
· Practice with real exam questions and model answers
· Revision checklists
· Audio CD with track numbers easily matched to the study sections
Author: Dave Carter is Chief Examiner for GCSE French for a major examining board and was formerly head of Modern Languages at Morley High School, Leeds.About the Author:
David Carter is Chief Examiner for GCSE French for a major examining board and was fomerly Head of Modern Languages at Morley High School, Leeds, He is the author of the GCSE French Collins Study & Revision Guide.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins 2003-02-20, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. All books are pre-owned and will have been read by someone else before you. They may well show signs of minor wear and tear. Please note, cover images are illustrative only, and the actual book cover and edition can vary. Bookseller Inventory # 9780007148684-21