Clique Français is an innovative GCSE French CD-ROM that uses Immersive Education's Kar2ouche software to bring a whole new dimension to listening and speaking.
· Students are motivated and stimulated through interactive activities that aim to help them learn and practise the spoken forms of French in different contexts and to develop communication.
· It is the only language product of its kind currently on the market
· Written by Key Stage 4 French experts.
· Covers 5 key GCSE topic areas at Foundation and Higher Levels: Holidays and Travel; My World; Work and Education; Entertainment and Media; My Role in Society. Each topic area has 7-8 different scenarios.
· This CD-ROM can only be used on one computer at any one time. For permission to network this software please purchase one of our user or site licences.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"Clique Francais puts a new slant on language teaching and is motivating and fun too. The topics and exercises are very appropriate to the GCSE specifications and are very clear, not confusing at all...especially useful for practising pre-taught language and vocabulary. It's easy for students to improve their speaking and listening when they can record themselves, correct their own mistakes and have the computer talking back."
Rita Veerappa, Deputy Head of MFL, Northumberland Park School, London.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want