Focus on Spelling Book 2 is designed for Year 4/P5 children. Each unit is divided into five clear sections: Focus, Rule, Practice, More to Think About, and Now Try This. Regular Progress Tests and Spellchecker exercises ensure that children revisit and consolidate rules covered earlier in the book.
Each unit of the Pupil Book is divided into 5 clear sections:
• Focus: a question is posed to help children think about the spelling rule they will be investigating.
• Rule: this clearly explains the rule being studied, and shows examples.
• Practice: this provides activities to practise understanding of the rule.
• More to think about: this provides activities to further develop understanding of the rule
• Now try this: this provides activities to stretch and extend understanding of the rule.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Develop strong spelling skills with this lively Pupil BookAbout the Author:
Joyce Sweeney and Carol Doncaster are established authors in the field of phonics and spelling, with best-selling series such as Key Phonics and New Key Phonics to their name. More recently they have written the exciting new phonics course ‘Fun Phonics’, published by Collins. As well as writing, Joyce and Carol both teach fulltime.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Bookseller Inventory # mon0005619609
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Bookseller Inventory # PL00636726B
Book Description Collins Educational, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # 1702893