This Teacher’s guide provides full lesson guidance, assessment and support for using Spotlight on Fact Year 4 Core Texts and CD-ROM 4 in literacy hour. A range of photocopiable Activity Masters and Writing Frames are also included.
Spotlight on Fact Teacher’s Resource Book 4 contains:
• Full introduction to the Spotlight on Fact non-fiction writing series, including full details of resources available.
• Full introduction and rationale of the ICT elements of the Spotlight on Fact series.
• Detailed lesson plans to use with all eight Spotlight on Fact Year 4 Core Texts and the Year 4 ICT text ‘Wild Cards’.
• 32 photocopiable activity masters and writing frames to support Spotlight on Fact lessons.
• Lesson plans provide full coverage of all six NLS required non-fiction text types, plus alphabetic and authentic texts.
• Detailed coverage of NLS objectives and Scottish curriculum links.
• Details of links with other subjects for each Core Text, including cross-referencing with QCA schemes of work.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Karina Law is the author of many young literacy books for Collins, including our brand new Primary Literacy scheme.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want