1:20,000 3.2 inches to 1 mile, 1:10,000 6.3 inches to 1 mile Attractive atlas using the Bartholomew digital database mapping covering the whole M25 area. A huge amount of detail is included with a high level of clarity
• Main mapping at 3.2 inches to1 mile
• Enlarged central area at 6.3 inches to 1 mile
• Route planning map of the M25 London area
• Places, streets and places of interest all fully indexed
• Colour classified roads and buildings
• Postal district boundaries
• Car parks, hospitals and police stations
• Places of interest
AREA OF COVERAGE
Extends from Cheshunt in the north to Reigate in the south and from Slough in the west to Gravesend in the east.
WHO THE PRODUCT IS AIMED AT
Especially designed for the local resident and business professional alike in an economical paperback binding. It has a wealth of detail but retains its clarity. It has a fine grid system making it extremely easy to use.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2001. Book Condition: Good. Revised. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP86542286
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR001605867