Ideal as a companion throughout any AS or A2 course, this handy volume will help students access, understand and revise for their exams using the best-selling textbook by Haralambos & Holborn.
Structured around the fifteen chapter headings of the fifth edition, each unit contains:
• At-a-glance specification links for both main boards at AS and A2 levels
• Essential notes – relevant sections in main textbook highlighted and summarised with marginal key points and headings
• Multiple choice questions to aid knowledge and understanding
• Build your skills section -activities to develop evaluation
• Exam practice questions and worked answers – with examiner input
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Martin Holborn has co-written the third, fourth and fifth editions of the best-selling Sociology Themes and Perspectives and is a part-time lecturer in Sociology at an FE college in Preston.
Pete Langley teaches Sociology and Key Skills at Brighton & Hove 6th Form College and is the author of a number of acclaimed Sociology resources including Discovering Sociology and Managing Sociology Coursework.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007129017