This exam practice book for A2 contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The author is an experienced examiner who has been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Physics exams.
A2 Physics includes:
• Exam questions covering all core A2 topics
• Students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember’ sections
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back
• Very thorough and helpful coverage of synoptic questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins Revision Guides: A revision guide to suit every age, every stage and every pocket. New stunning colour books make learning fun, unique learning models will boost grades, clear concise information makes revision less daunting with all the facts for study and help presented in one portable book you simply can't be without.
Written by GCSE Examiners and National Test Senior Moderators.
The complete A2 Do Brilliantly series; Business Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Sociology, Psychology, Biology and Maths.
Mike Bowen-Jones is Head of Sciences at Bromsgrove School, Worcs. He is a Principal Examiner for a major examining board and has many years of AS level examining experience. He has been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Physics specifications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007124325