This exam practice book for AS contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The author is an experienced teacher and examiner. This book gives students:
* Exam questions covering all core AS topics
• Students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember sections’
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Michael Raw is Head of Geography at Bradford Grammar School and is Principal Examiner for A level Geography for a major examining board.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Published by Collins in 2002. Paperback, 96 pages. New book. The book has not been read, it is in perfect condition, cover and pages are not damaged. Bookseller Inventory # 11847