This exam practice book for A2 contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The authors are experienced examiners who have been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Biology exams.
A2 Biology and Human Biology includes:
• Exam questions covering all core A2 topics
• Students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember’ sections
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back
• Very thorough and helpful coverage of synoptic questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins Revision Guides: A revision guide to suit every age, every stage and every pocket. New stunning colour books make learning fun, unique learning models will boost grades, clear concise information makes revision less daunting with all the facts for study and help presented in one portable book you simply can't be without.
Written by GCSE Examiners and National Test Senior Moderators.
The complete A2 Do Brilliantly series; Business Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Sociology, Psychology, Biology and Maths.
Alan Morris and Margaret Baker have many years of A level examining experience. They have been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Biology specifications and run ‘revision’ courses for A level throughout the UK.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007124228