Ideas and Evidence, contains a range of resources to support delivery of the ideas about evidence component in the 2001 GCSE specifications.
The CD-ROM includes 25 items, each of which offers:
Self-contained resource pages to support delivery of content
• Two alternative activities – one suitable for lesson cover
• Homework activity
• Extension activity for the most able pupils
It also includes:
Lists of useful websites for each item
• Thinking tools' sheets to help students think about ethical issues in science
• Detailed teacher notes to help with lesson planning
• Extended data sets ready for ICT work
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want