An updated and expanded second edition of this popular and well established text, designed for the A level specifications.
This title covers:
2. A historical perspective of the growth of cities
3. Urban settlement patterns
4. The internal structure of cities
5. Social patterns in cities
6. Patterns of inequality
7. The economic base of the city
8. Processes and planning
9. The urban future
10. Decision-making exercise: Calcutta, India
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Part of this trusted Collins A Level Geography Series for complete coverage of this topic for the A Level specificationAbout the Author:
Corrin Flint is Head of Geography at King Edward VI High School for Girls, Birmingham.
David Flint is a Senior Lecturer at Newman College of Higher Education, Birmingham
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7114273