These supporting teaching resources are photocopiable and completely differentiated, to help you raise standards while saving you time.
• Delivers practical literacy skills for the English classroom
• Full coverage of the English Framework – no add-ons necessary
• Provides progression from KS2 without overlap
• Offers a new emphasis on literacy in the familiar context of genre- or theme-based units
• Structured to fit in with your school's scheme of work – you can dip into the course or follow it through
• Includes starter sessions and long-term, medium-term and short-term plans
• Assessment-focused: draws material together to focus on SATs preparation at the end of each year and book 3 contains a post-SATs units preparing students for GCSE work
• Trialled with students, teachers and advisory teachers both in and out of pilot areas
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
· ‘Suitably challenging. It is useful for differentiation because you can select relevant areas and decrease the amount of questions to focus on less able students.’ English Teacher, Potter’s Bar
· ‘The materials... will push more students, for those more needy there is enough material to adapt to meet the needs of all.’ English teacher, London
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007113528
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7113528