The student book focuses on the analysis of texts and applying your students’ reading skills to their own writing, a practical approach to improving writing skills.
• Delivers practical literacy skills for the English classroom
• Full coverage of the English Framework – no add-ons necessary
• Provides progression from KS2 without overlap
• Offers a new emphasis on literacy in the familiar context of genre- or theme-based units
• Structured to fit in with your school's scheme of work – you can dip into the course or follow it through
• Includes starter sessions and long-term, medium-term and short-term plans
• Assessment-focused: draws material together to focus on SATs preparation at the end of each year and book 3 contains a post-SATs units preparing students for GCSE work
• Trialled with students, teachers and advisory teachers both in and out of pilot areas
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• ‘Students needs to know what they are learning and why – and the Aims section makes that crystal clear. Also useful for teachers using the book, in that skills and objectivees are clearly covered.’ English Teacher, London.
• ‘ There are plenty of examples given which would take teachers ages to gather.’ English teacher, Bristol.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: New. *** BRAND NEW COPIES!!! - *** ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION! *** - let our ratings help you choose - same day posting on all orders received before 3pm. Bookseller Inventory # X1578 x 6 R0213 PLAY