The student book focuses on the analysis of texts and applying your students’ reading skills to their own writing, a practical approach to improving writing skills.
• Delivers practical literacy skills for the English classroom
• Full coverage of the English Framework – no add-ons necessary
• Provides progression from KS2 without overlap
• Offers a new emphasis on literacy in the familiar context of genre- or theme-based units
• Structured to fit in with your school's scheme of work – you can dip into the course or follow it through
• Includes starter sessions and long-term, medium-term and short-term plans
• Assessment-focused: draws material together to focus on SATs preparation at the end of each year and book 3 contains a post-SATs units preparing students for GCSE work
• Trialled with students, teachers and advisory teachers both in and out of pilot areas
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
¡¡LIBRO NUEVO!! NEW BOOK!! Envio desde España entre 24 y 48 horas. ENTREGA MUY RÁPIDA....(4-6 Días Laborales)Review:
· ‘Very impressed by the way the book realises the Framework outline of a lesson, especially the starter. The coverage of the non-fiction objective is excellent.’ English teacher, London.
· ‘...with the new QCA NLS for Key Stage 3, the department needs a new scheme which wuill address all of the objectives. I feel that this does that in a clear, easy-to-follow way. The text extracts are of a high standard.’ English teacher, Potter’s Bar.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7113498