The student book focuses on the analysis of texts and applying your students’ reading skills to their own writing, a practical approach to improving writing skills.
• Delivers practical literacy skills for the English classroom
• Full coverage of the English Framework – no add-ons necessary
• Provides progression from KS2 without overlap
• Offers a new emphasis on literacy in the familiar context of genre- or theme-based units
• Structured to fit in with your school's scheme of work – you can dip into the course or follow it through
• Includes starter sessions and long-term, medium-term and short-term plans
• Assessment-focused: draws material together to focus on SATs preparation at the end of each year and book 3 contains a post-SATs units preparing students for GCSE work
• Trialled with students, teachers and advisory teachers both in and out of pilot areas
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• ‘Very impressed by the way the book realises the Framework outline of a lesson, especially the starter. The coverage of the non-fiction objective is excellent.’ English teacher, London.
• ‘…with the new QCA NLS for Key Stage 3, the department needs a new scheme which wuill address all of the objectives. I feel that this does that in a clear, easy-to-follow way. The text extracts are of a high standard.’ English teacher, Potter’s Bar.
The creative literacy course for English at 11-14
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. Usual signs of a well read book but good overall condition. May not look good on your bookcase after reading and probably not suitable as a present unless hard to find elsewhere ALL ITEMS POSTED NEXT WORKING DAY. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001021652
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. USED BUT OTHERWISE OF GOOD QUALITY ** SUPER FAST SHIPPING FROM UK WAREHOUSE ** 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001743249
Book Description Collins Educational 20/05/2001, 2001. Book Condition: Very Good. This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. . Bookseller Inventory # 7719-9780007113491
Book Description Collins Educational 20/05/2001, 2001. Book Condition: used-good. - GREAT BOOK IN GOOD OR BETTER CONDITION, NORMALLY SENT SAME DAY FROM WAREHOUSE. Bookseller Inventory # 9053-9780007113491
Book Description Collins Educational 20/05/2001, 2001. Book Condition: Good. Will be shipped promptly from UK warehouse. Book is in good condition with no missing pages, no damage or soiling and tight spine. There may be some dog-eared pages showing previous use but overall a great book. Bookseller Inventory # 9053-9780007113491
Book Description Collins Educational. Book Condition: Very Good. Bookseller Inventory # 6545-9780007113491
Book Description Collins Educational, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001583278
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR002966608
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR003035878
Book Description Collins Educational. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Very Good. 0007113498. Bookseller Inventory # W0057079