The highly successful Collins Study and Revision Guide range has a new introduction, a new look and a new name for 2001.
The content remains the same and continues to provide the most comprehensive approach to exam success. Whether students are at the start of Year 10, heading for marks in Year 11, or in the final run up to GCSE exams, this series will help students produce their very best. Written by top examiners and experienced teachers in every field, each title provides an authorative but practical approach to GCSE revision.
Each title provides:
• Complete study & reference support throughout the course
• ‘Check yourself’ questions for students to test their undestanding
• Model answers with examiners’ tutorials
• Advice and tips on how to boost grades
• Revision checklists
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins Revision Guides: A revision guide to suit every age, every stage and every pocket. New stunning colour books make learning fun, unique learning models will boost grades, clear concise information makes revision less daunting with all the facts for study and help presented in one portable book you simply can't be without.
Written by GCSE Examiners and National Test Senior Moderators.
The complete GCSE Total Revision series; English, Science, Business Studies, Modern World History, French, German, D & T: Food Technology, D & T: Resistant Materials, Geography and Maths.
This exam practice book for GCSE contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade.
GCSE Maths includes:
• Real exam questions across all boards
• Students' answers with hints and tips
• 'Don't make these mistakes' sections
• 'Key points to remember' sections
• 'Questions to try' plus examiner's hints
• 'How to score full marks' sections
• Answers and guidance at the back.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007112025