Healthy explorer guide to the now much loved and much used Tea Tree Oil. In the series style of Aloe Vera and Saw Palmetto.
Few plants do quite as much good for humans as Tea Tree. Now widely recognised as a genuine natural healer – Tea Tree is widely used by our readers.
We tell the story of Tea Tree Oil – from it’s use by Australian Aborigines through to modern day scientific and medical research that shows Tea Tree to be nature’s finest natural healer.
Tea Tree is a powerful antiseptic, anti-viral and fungicidal substance. Safe for an enormous range of different medicinal uses – our A–Z of applications helps the reader to use Tea Tree themselves. Includes:
Skin problems including eczema, psoriasis, acne and simple spot breakouts.
• Hair and scalp problems including dandruff and other sorts of irritation.
• Basic hair care – Tea Tree washes make for beautiful, strong healthy hair.
• It’s safe natural fungicide for problems such as athletes foot.
• Fantastic first aid for cuts and wounds.
• Tea Tree can be made into a vapouriser to help with breathing problems, chest infections, the symptoms of the common cold, flu and much more.
There’s almost no end to the powers of Tea Tree oil! This book is a little bible of natural first aid and healthcare.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
As well as being a wonderful all round general healer, Tea Tree is an immune stimulant, with powerful anti-septic and anti-viral qualities. Despite its remarkable strength it is always mild on the skin and is suitable for all age groups, including young children.
Tea Tree is the natural choice. This book shows how you can use Tea tree oil yourself for a wide range of fast, safe and effective natural health and beauty solutions including:
• spots and acne; skin cleansing; eczema; nappy rash
• chest infections; sore throats; mouth ulcers; colds and flu
• sunburn; first aid for cuts and wounds; insect bites
• fungal infections; healthy hair and scalp
This little bible of natural first aid and healthcare includes an A-Z of conditions and treatments, showing how you can use Tea Tree Oil for yourself.About the Author:
Julia Lawless is a practicing aromatherapist and the author of numerous highly respected and succesful aromatherapy books.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007110707
Book Description Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7110707
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800071107041.0