Lovely new look package of Angela Hicks excellent guide to the real secrets of life long health and happiness.
Following the 5 secrets will allow you to feel charged with energy, full of health, relaxed, happy and glad to be alive.
Angela Hicks takes ancient Chinese wisdom and makes it meaningful for our lives today. The natural state for humans is to be healthy and happy – the 5 secrets show how to re-establish this natural harmony through:
Understanding diet – finding balance between food types according to Chinese principles.
• Understanding emotion – knowing your emotions – working them through and out of your system.
• Balancing action with inaction – natural rhythms for work, rest, sleep & exercise.
• Understanding the space we live in – our habitat & environment. Wind, Cold, Damp, Dryness and Heat all influence the mind and body.
• Respecting Jing. Identify your type and learn to live in accordance with it’s special needs.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"If you want more than good health for the rest of your life – if you want happiness too – then this is the book for you. One of our most talented practitioners, Angela Hicks gives us the key to creating wellness."
SUSAN CLARK, 'The Sunday Times'
"A treasure house of information."
GIOVANNI MACIOCIA, author of 'The Foundations of Chinese Medicine'
The ancient Chinese sages knew that the real secrets of lifelong health and happiness lay in some profound but simple secrets. Discover the wisdom of their secrets for yourself and apply them to nourish and protect your energy, overcome illness and revitalise yourself.
The Five Secrets show the way to feeling charged with energy, full of health, relaxed, happy and glad to be alive.
• The secret of understanding your constitution
• The secret of eating right for your unique needs
• The secret of emotional strength – and how to grow from setbacks
• The secret of finding the right balance between work and rest
• The secret of understanding your environment and how it affects you
'The natural state for humans is to be healthy and happy but often the pressures in our lives lead us away from health and happiness. Angela Hicks shows how to recover your natural balance and feel the easy joy of being alive.About the Author:
Angela Hicks is a highly qualified practitioner of Chinese medicine and is Joint Principal of the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine.
She has studied extensively in China.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7110693