Aloe Vera is regarded as one of the most remarkable of the 1.5 million botanical species known to man. This practical guide reveals how we can use Aloe Vera for 21st century health maintenance.
For centuries Aloe Vera has been used as a natural medicine and it is only now that we are fully realizing the extent of its healing properties. The gel from the fleshy leaves of the plant is rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals and can be made into juices or lotions and is an outstanding health tonic for the body, both inside and out.
There is a lot of hype surrounding Aloe Vera, this book cuts through the myth and shows you how you can really benefit from the healing properties of this miracle plant.
Find out why Aloe Vera is being hailed as nature’s best kept secret. This book shows how Aloe Vera can:
• Heal numerous skin disorders, like eczema, psoriasis etc.
• Boost the immune system (excellent for immune disorders like ME and AIDS)
• Ease arthritis and rheumatism with its anti-inflammatory properties
• Be an essential part of your first aid box – offering instant remedy for burns, sunburn, insect bites, stings etc.
• how to use it as a cosmetic eg. as a rinse for hair, toner for skin etc.
This guide explains everything you need to know about the plant including the folklore and myth surrounding nature’s miracle worker; doses and suggested uses; brand new discoveries from Russian studies.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Julia Lawless is a highly respected aromatherapist and author of a wide range of books including Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Rose Oil and Aromatherapy and The Mind, all published by Thorsons.
Judith Allan has had many years experience in the field of natural health and is a well-respected writer.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thorsons, 2000. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007110413