This course provides a straightforward and streamlined resource that will raise standards for students at English GCSE.
Collins GCSE English and Literature:
• Is structured to reflect the GCSE assessment, for exam elements
• Has clear, out-come driven content to excel in the exams
• Includes mock questions and exemplar answers, clarifying the examiner’s criteria
• Is differentiated to provide work representing the grades for both foundation and higher level
• Incorporates a ‘Boost Your Grade’ feature to ensure the highest grades possible for students
• Offers a complete solution to the new GCSE, including extracts and further reading materials – no need for additional resources.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The complete solution to GCSE English coursework and exam preparationAbout the Author:
· John Mannion is a former Head of English at a beacon school. He has worked on a website aimed at high achieving students taking the NEAB GCSE. John Mannion is the author of the Collins School Grammar series. He also co-wrote Collins English Programme and English Solutions (Longman).
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007109539
Book Description Collins Educational, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007109539