This exam practice book for GCSE contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. It includes: Real exam questions; Actual students’ answers; How to score full marks; Don’t make these mistakes; Key points to remember; Questions to try. Written by a top examiner.
GCSE Geography includes:
• Real exam questions across all boards
• Actual students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember’ sections
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"Well set out, clearly presented, useful accompaniments to the school programme of study." (Open Book )From the Publisher:
The main focus of this book is providing students with all the skills they need to achieve higher marks, question by question. The key is using students' answers with specific mark-building guidance rather than the model answer approach.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007104936