Experience the secret of good health and immune power. A remarkable new book from the author of The Back and Beyond
Did you catch a cold 2 months ago which has never really been shaken off? Has your child been suffering from repeated ear infections? Are you worried about your child’s asthma or your own congested chest?
This book, from one of the UK’s most esteemed doctors, takes a radical new look at the immune system and the role of your lymphatic system and its role in fighting infection.
Key messages in the book:
• how to perform manual lymphatic drainage massage at home to clear blockages
• what foods to avoid
• how damaged tonsils/blocked lymph nodes are the cause of so many of our illnesses today
• how keeping your children too warmly wrapped up and heating their bedrooms is a great error
• How positive ions in air conditioning and fan heaters damage the system. Fresh air is crucial.
• need regular exercise to stimulate the muscles that pump lymph around the body.
• our kids need germs to help them to build their power to fight bacteria. Sanitized homes are wrong.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'Do any of these complaints sound familiar to you?
"I'm feeling worried as the chesty cold I picked up two months ago has never really gone away."
"Help! My child keeps getting painful ear infections and I'm worried about the amount of antibiotics he's having to take."
"My sinus headaches are becoming a real problem. What can I do?
"My little girl suffers from asthma. She's only two but she's already on an inhaler. Is there anything we can do?"
"My son gets one cold after another and is never really well.”
In his groundbreaking book, Dr. Paul Sherwood explains why so many of the illnesses we're commonly experiencing today – including constant infections, congestion or respiratory problems – are caused by an overburdened lymphatic system. This system provides your body with its frontline defence, fighting infection and making repairs. When it suffers blockages or damage all sorts of common health problems will occur.
Dr Paul Sherwood explains:
• How Lymphatic drainage massage can help and how to do it
• Which foods it may be sensible to avoid
• Why you should stop wrapping your children up warmly
• Why the removal of damaged tonsils or appendix is vital
'Get Well, Stay Well' contains an invaluable directory of over 80 health problems and their treatment as well as numerous fascinating case studies.About the Author:
Dr Paul Sherwood MA, MB, BCh. is a highly eminent Harley St physician whose work on immune system, unexplained fatigue/ ME; and the back has been truly revolutionary. His client list includes many List A celebrities and his first book, The Back and Beyond has sold consistently well since first publication. He has active websites for Back and Beyond, as well as a new website for this book.
Claire Haggard also co-wrote Bharti Vyas’ Beauty Wisdom
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7103956
Book Description Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007103956