262 pages. Book appears to have hardly been read and is in Fine condition throughout. The X-Files Is A Show That Intrigues As It Entertains. It Has Caught Viewers' Imaginations Like Few Other Shows On TelevisionIn This Book, The Fans Can Go Behind The Cameras And Get A Firsthand Look At What Makes This Show Unique.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'The X-Files' is a show that intrigues as much as it entertains. It has caught viewer’s imaginations like few other shows on television. In ' Trust No One', this all new and completely authorised guide, the fans of ' The X-Files' can go behind the cameras and get a firsthand look at what makes this show unique. This in-depth guide to 'The X-Files’s' third season features:
· A detailed third-season episode guide, with insights into all episodes
· Unique and candid photos from the set published for the first time
· Exclusive on-the-set interviews with cast and crew – including Chris Carter, David Duchovny, and Gillian Anderson
· Over 200 black and white photographs, with a special 8 page colour photo insert
· Answers to the most frequently asked questions about 'The X-Files'
· Plus – an exclusive and detailed look behind the scenes to see the shaping of the season finale, step-by-step from the script conference to filming to viewer responses.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins, 1996. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 6388361