Written by an international business consultant in the tradition of "Life's Little Instruction Book", this is a gift-format book of advice for business and office life.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE ESSENTIAL HANDBOOK FOR ANYONE IN THE BUSINESS OF BUSINESS
Wise, witty and deceptively simple, Richard A. Moran has captured the fundamental secrets of success in today's business world.
• Never apologise for an idea that didn't work but always admit a mistake
• Treat your time as if someone is paying for it – someone is
• Never in your life say 'It's not my job'
• If you don't know the answer, say so
• Spend your department's budget as if it were your own
If success is what you seek, 'Never Confuse a Memo With Reality' is full of little lessons too important not to know
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HARPERCOLLINS, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 6383955
Book Description HARPERCOLLINS, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110006383955