To be launched in conjunction with the new Phrase Book & Dictionary editions. The packs contain a Phrase Book & Dictionary and 60-minute cassette.
The cassette includes all the essential phrases needed to get by presented clearly and slowly by a native speaker.
The packs provide a chance to practise and learn key words and vocabulary before you embark on your travels.
Repeated listening will ensure that you will recognize much of what is said to you abroad.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
' PHRASE BOOK'
• Key phrases for every situation:
• on holiday
• on business
• with children
• with special needs
• on exchange visits
• Simple pronunciation guide
• Over 5,000 words: practical vocabulary for travellers
• Allows you to adapt the phrases to suit your needs
• Clear grammar section
' and more . . . '
• A comprehensive food section describing regional specialities and eating places, plus a menu reader covering food and drink from France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland
'60 MINUTE TAPE'
• Handy, easily portable pack
• Use at home
• In your personal stereo
• In the car
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harpercollins Pub Ltd, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 4721411