A bilingual dictionary aimed at beginners up to GCSE level. The dictionary contains phrases to show how translations are used, an explanation of how to use the dictionary, a section with word games and verb tables and entries on life and culture in Spanish-speaking countries.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'A NEW KIND OF DICTIONARY
EASY TO READ – EASY TO USE – EASY TO UNDERSTAND
• new clear layout takes you straight to the translation
• no jargon or unclear symbols
• all the words and phrases you need
• a full guide to using the dictionary
• key translations highlighted
• clear, helpful examples to show you how to use the translation
• all essential set expressions
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 4709330