This revised and updated 2nd edition contains all the essential information for a visit to Scotland. Innovations include a revamped historical and cultural gazetteer, giving much greater coverage of the Borders in particular, as well as entries on all major new attractions and a comprehensive index. Up-to-date and practical in both coverage and format, this guide has 13 excursions covering the whole country. In addition, historical and practical information gazetteers, and seperate sections on Edinburgh and Glasgow, ensure that the visitor knows where to go and what to do without wasting time.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• A comprehensive and attractive guide for visitors to Scotland
• Fourteen excursions through the Highlands and Islands, the cities and lowlands
• Self-contained sections on Edinburgh and Glasgow
• An invaluable and lively historical and cultural gazetteer
• Up-to-date practical details and tourist information
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 1996. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New edition. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0004708709
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 1996. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0004708709