A perfect combination for the learner of Spanish: an up-to-date dictionary and a user-friendly grammar combined in a single volume
Launched in 1997, the Spanish Dictionary Plus Grammar is the ideal two-in-one reference tool for learners of Spanish.
The new millennium edition of this practical, user-friendly dictionary has over 80,000 references and 115,000 translations. It includes the up-to-date vocabulary needed for effective communication in Spanish and English, such as terms relating to the Internet and to Euroland.
The grammar, which has been updated to present information in a clearer, more user-friendly manner and which contains a host of examples, is the perfect complement to the dictionary. Clear layout and typography make both the grammar and the dictionary very easy to use.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The most up-to-date and easy-to-use Spanish dictionary and grammar available.
• A comprehensive dictionary and grammar for all your study and reference needs
• Special entries on Spanish life and culture
• Extensive coverage of business and computing terms>
• Clear and use-friendly guide to Spanish grammar
• Numerous examples of grammatical constructions and idiomatic usage
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2000. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 4707877