Collins are pleased to announce the publication of the new edition of the Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary. With over 40,000 references and 70,000 translations, the dictionary provides excellent coverage of today’s language and usage.
Retaining all the highly-acclaimed attributes of the Collins range – unparalleled accuracy, immediate accessibility and unrivalled user-friendliness – the Collins Pocket Spanish Dictionary offers the user the following features:
innovative use of colour and layout for maximum ease of reference
special treatment of basic vocabulary items such as by, can, about, bastante, dar, por
entries giving detailed information on aspects of Spanish life and culture, e.g. colegio, Nochebuena
clear signposting of meanings and context to guide the user to the appropriate translation
thousands of current constructions and up-to-date phrases
extensive, up-to-date coverage of contemporary Spanish and English
dictionary skills supplement to help the user get the most out of the dictionary
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE MOST UP TO DATE AND COMPREHENSIVE SINGLE VOLUME SPANISH DICTIONARY AVAILABLE TODAY
• Up to date wordlists covering today’s language: channel; hopping, computer-generated, DTP, gridlock
• Special entries on Spanish life and culture
• KEYWORD feature – extra help with translating the most essential vocabulary
• Unique games section to help you get more out of your dictionary
• Clear colour layout for maximum ease of use
• Over 40,000 references and 70,000 translations
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1999. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0004707737