This photoguide contains information on the appearance, range and habitat of all British and common European species of wild flower. The photographs - one per page - show all the features necessary for identification, and line drawings at the top of each page act as readers' guides to help find the right species. An introduction explains how to find and identify species, and the two-colour text is broken up into easy-to-read bullet points.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The enormously successful Collins Gem series are now available to buy as special value packs of three, carefully chosen for their realted subject matter.
'Wild Flowers Photoguide '
• The only comprehensive pocket-sized, photographic guide to wild flowers.
• Helps locate and identify the 240 wild flowers commonly seen in all British and Irish habitats
• With an introduction to flower biology, and inflormation on folklore and herbal uses.
• The only comprehensive pocket-sized, photographic guide to trees.
• Describes the most common tres in Northern Europe – over 200 species.
• With an introduction to tree biology, evolution, planting and management.
• The only comprehensive pocket-sized, photographic guide to birds.
• Describes the 240 European species that most birdwatchers could expect to see in a lifetime.
• With advice on the knowledge, skills and equipment needed to get the best out of birdwatching.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Very Good. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. Though second-hand, the book is still in very good shape. Minimal signs of usage may include very minor creasing on the cover or on the spine. Bookseller Inventory # CHL1766625
Book Description Collins, 1994. Book Condition: Very Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Bookseller Inventory # GRP84259171
Book Description Bookseller Inventory # mon0001523920
Book Description Collins. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: Very Good. 0004705432 UK BASED SELLER ALL OVERSEAS SHIPPING VIA AIRMAIL *COVER MAY DIFFER TO ONE SHOWN *. Bookseller Inventory # MM0010550
Book Description Collins 1994-07-07, 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. All books are pre-owned and will have been read by someone else before you. They may well show signs of minor wear and tear. Please note, cover images are illustrative only, and the actual book cover and edition can vary. Bookseller Inventory # 9780004705439-21