Offering advice, suggestions and hints on all aspects of planning and arranging a wedding, this book lists the tasks and duties to be carried out by each of the main participants and covers types of wedding, church and registry office weddings, clothes, flowers, gifts, photographs and the reception. It includes information on marriage and the law, wedding customs and superstitions, alternative weddings, money matters and wedding anniversaries.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• An invaluable guide to all wedding arrangements, from the engagement to the honeymoon
• Details the roles and responsibilities of all the main participants
• Advice and suggestions on the type of ceremony, the reception, invitations, flowers and photography
• Full and up-to-date information on marriage and the law
• Features countdown charts and checklists for quick reference
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW. Fast Shipping. Prompt Customer Service. Satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # 0004705408BNA
Book Description HarperCollins (UK), 1994. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0004705408
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800047054081.0