Covering all areas of contemporary language including business and commercial terms, this Polish dictionary gives the user in-depth treatment of the most common words in both languages as well as up-to-date coverage of written and spoken Polish and English.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This major new two-volume dictionary gives the user unparalleled coverage of contemporary Polish in an immediately accessible format. The essential reference tool for students, business people and anyone who wishes to communicate in Polish, it offers:
• Over 80,000 references and 120,000 translations
• In-depth coverage of today's language including business, commercial and computing terms.
• Thousands of phrases and examples to illustrate current usage
• Attractive, user-friendly layout for maximum ease of reference
• Meanings and register clearly differentiated to guide the user to the most appropriate translation
• Special treatment of key grammatical words
• Supplement of Polish grammar
• Irregular Polish verb forms shown and cross-referred where appropriate.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Hardback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR005487292
Book Description Collins, 1996. Book Condition: Good. N/A. Ships from the UK. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP82644356
Book Description Collins, 1996. Book Condition: Good. This is an ex-library book and may have the usual library/used-book markings inside.This book has hardback covers. In good all round condition. No dust jacket. Slip case. Two volumes. Bookseller Inventory # 5168727
Book Description Collins, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. Good condition, some are ex-library and can have markings. Bookseller Inventory # GD-000-79-9522009