Fifth revised edition of the dictionary which offers coverage of vocabulary from every area of modern life: business, computing, medicine, the environment, sport and literature. It features thousands of new words in French and English and new to this edition are entries on aspects of French life and culture and treatment of the more complex words.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• Over 350,000 references
• Fully revised and updated, with thousands of new words – alcopop, cyberpet, home page, loyalty card, windfall tax, clochardisation, écotaxe, looké, maltraitance, transgénique
• Special presentation and usage notes for the most complex entries in both languages
• A wealth of information on aspects of life and culture in French-speaking countries
• Based on evidence from Collins' and Le Robert's unique multi-million-word databanks of 'real' French and English – the largest
• electronic corpora of contemporary language usage available today
• Language in use: a book within a book, to help you express yourself in correct 'and' natural French
"Everyone's first choice."
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110004705262
Book Description Collins, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0004705262
Book Description Collins, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 4705262