Completely up-dated, the Collins Illustrated Atlas of the World is the ideal reference atlas for all the family with clear, accessible mapping. The world and continental sections are illustrated with outstanding photographs, and include flags and data for all countries of the world; the index includes over 40 000 place names.
The Collins range of world atlases uses the latest cartographic technology to create mapping that is authoritative, up-to-date, clear and accessible while retaining the design quality and visual elegance that is an outstanding feature of these titles.
The atlas has been carefully planned to provide all the essential information required in a family reference atlas and is ideal for home study and school project work.
All the maps and data is this revised edition of the ILLUSTRATED ATLAS of the WORLD have been completely up-dated to included the latest information from around the world.
The atlas includes
detailed reference mapping showing cities and towns, roads and railway with relief colouring
world and continental sections illustrated with stunning photos
maps, data and graphs on a wide range of topics including physical features, climate and population
data and flags for all independent countries of the world
index to over 40 000 place names
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• Up-dated to reflect the latest changes around the world
• An ideal home reference atlas for all the family, with clear, accessible, mapping
• Maps of the world and the continents featuring current geographical themes
• Created from authoritative databases based on the latest information
• Illustrated world and continental sections with country flags, photographs and data
• Index with 40,000 place names
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description COLLINS. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0004489373 Nuevo! Fast delivery! Professional service with friendly customer support 7 days a week. Bookseller Inventory # 9780004489377