Twenty-five cycle tours, ranging from short rides suitable for all the family, to half- and full-day rides for more experienced cyclists. Stage-by-stage route directions and specially created colour mapping. Mapping scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch (approx.)
• The tours cover Edinburgh, the Lothians and the Borders.
• On- and off-road routes; gradient diagrams; accumulated mileages throughout each ride.
• At-a-glance information box summarising each tour.
• Comprehensive information on places to visit along the way and refreshment stops.
• A brief introduction to the area; advice on preparing for a cycling trip.
OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES
Cycling in Central Scotland
Cycling in Cornwall & Devon
Cycling in the Cotswolds
Cycling in Cumbria & the Lake District
Cycling in Dorset & Hampshire
Cycling the South Downs
Cycling in the Yorkshire Dales
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1999. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0004489152