1:10,000 Central area 1:20,000 Main area 1:50,000 Urban maps 1:125,000 Route Planning maps This has the greatest area of coverage of any London atlas.
• Thousands of updates in this fully revised edition
• Largest area of coverage of any London Street Atlas
• Durable hardback binding in A4 format
• Area of over 4,300 km5 covered by main street mapping
• Mapping at four main scales ranging from route planning maps to large scale central area maps
• Theatres, cinemas, shopping and underground maps
• Red routes map
• Full index to street names and places of interest
• M25 mileage chart
• Colour coded roads, buildings and land use
AREA OF COVERAGE
Extends from Welwyn Garden City in the north to Gatwick Airport in the south and from Windsor in the west to Gravesend in the east.
WHO THE PRODUCT IS AIMED AT
This is the definitive reference atlas for London and the surrounding area presented in a durable hardback binding.
OTHER PRODUCTS IN THE SERIES
This product can also be purchased as a paperback edition:
0 00 448807 5.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
With the largest area of coverage of any London street atlas and numerous categories of information, this atlas can truly be called ‘comprehensive'. The mapping is exceptionally clear, plus there are special sections for London approach roads, airport plans, plus an index to over 75,000 entries.
• The favoured mapping of London's Metropolitan Police Force, emergency services and taxi-drivers.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1999. Book Condition: Fair. This book has hardback covers. Ex-library, With usual stamps and markings, In fair condition, suitable as a study copy. No dust jacket. Bookseller Inventory # 3327266
Book Description Harpercollins, 1998. Book Condition: Good. 5th. N/A. Ships from the UK. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP11004031
Book Description Collins, 1999. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Bookseller Inventory # mon0004769013