Main map scale 4 inches to 1 mile. Enlarged central area 5.25 inches to 1 mile.
Clear detailed street level mapping with full index to street names plus route planning map showing places of tourist interest in and around Aberdeen.
A double sided street map with clear black and white detail. Postcodes are depicted in red. The busy centre of the city is shown at extra large scale and there is a route planning map of the whole of the Aberdeen area showing places of tourist interest in the vicinity.
Enlarged town centre at 5.25 inches to 1 mile
• Street names and classifications
• Pedestrian areas
• Car parks and railway stations
• important buildings and places of interest
AREA OF COVERAGE
The double sided map covers of the whole of the city of Aberdeen including Dyce in the north and Newtonhill in the south, Peterculter in the west to the coast in the east.
WHO THE PRODUCT IS AIMED AT
Its large area of coverage and handy format make this an essential purchase for all residents, business users and also tourists who wish to make the most of their visit.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
4 INCHES TO 1 MILE
• Clear street level mapping of Aberdeen with postal districts shown in red
• All important buildings and places of interest
• Classified roads, car parks and railway stations
• Full index to street names
• Shows postcode district boundaries
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want