Twenty-five cycle tours, ranging from short rides suitable for all the family, to half- and full-day rides for more experienced cyclists. Stage-by-stage route directions and specially created colour mapping. Mapping scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch (approx.)
• Includes routes in the New Fores and on the Isle of Wight.
• On- and off-road routes; gradient diagrams; accumulated mileages throughout each ride.
• At-a-glance information box summarising each tour.
• Comprehensive information on places to visit along the way and refreshment stops.
• A brief introduction to the area; advice on preparing for a cycling trip.
OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES
Cycling in Central Scotland
Cycling in Cornwall & Devon
Cycling in the Cotswolds
Cycling in Cumbria & the Lake District
Cycling in Edinburgh & South East Scotland
Cycling the South Downs
Cycling in the Yorkshire Dales
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Covering some of the most scenic and enjoyable country-side in Britain. The guides feature 25 superb cycle tours with short rides for Sunday afternoons with the family, full-day rides for the more adventurous and an energetic 100 km round-route for those aspiring Tour de France candidates.
• Easy-to-follow directions
• Clear specially-created mapping
• Gradient diagrams and accumulated mileages
• Places of interest and refreshment stops en route
• Convenient fold-over spiral bound
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1998. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Acceptable. Dispatched, from the UK, within 48 hours of ordering. The book is perfectly readable and fit for use, although it shows signs of previous ownership. The spine is likely creased and the cover scuffed or slightly torn. Textbooks will typically have an amount of underlining and/or highlighting, as well as notes. If this book is over 5 years old, then please expect the pages to be yellowing or to have age spots. Bookseller Inventory # CHL1601104
Book Description Collins. Book. Book Condition: Used - Good. Not an ex-library edition. Text body is clean, and free from previous owner annotation, underlining and highlighting, except for some light pencil lines against some paragraphs. Binding is tight, covers and spine fully intact. Cover shows some surface and edge wear. Bookseller Inventory # gP10_CH195-21Oct16